| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Nelson, British Columbia in December is very cold at -20.3 °C (-4.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -16.3 °C (2.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -24.5 °C (-12.1 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with occasional snow. A paltry 18.7mm (0.7in) of fluid falls across an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 6:15 long and the longest day is 6:45 long with an average length of 6:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Nelson, British Columbia December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Nelson, British Columbia:
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) N
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 379.1 kms (235.6 miles) WNW
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 430.8 kms (267.7 miles) W
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 394 kms (244.8 miles) S
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 525.8 kms (326.7 miles) SW
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 536 kms (333.1 miles) SSW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) NNE
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 440.8 kms (273.9 miles) ENE
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 314.4 kms (195.4 miles) E
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) E
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 309.4 kms (192.3 miles) SSE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 422.5 kms (262.6 miles) SE
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 373.6 kms (232.2 miles) SSE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 464.4 kms (288.6 miles) SSE